With the bank loan signed during the month of October 2020, Rai Way has been able to fulfil the requirements relating to the organic initiatives included in the Industrial Plan 2020-2023 .
The main characteristics are listed below:
- Amount: €170 million, of which €120 million are loaned in the form of a Credit Term Loan (with bullet repayment when funds have matured) and €50 million in the form of a Revolving Cash Line.
Term Loan Line to be used for multiple purposes
- Duration: 3 years.
- Interest: Euribor (0 floor) + 0.75%
- Commitment fee: 35% of the spread for the Term Loan and 30% for the Revolving Cash Line.
- Covenant: Net Debt / EBITDA ≤ 3.75x
- Lending institutes: Mediobanca – Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A., Banca Nazionale del Lavoro S.p.A., Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A. and Unicredit S.p.A.