In terms of work-life balance, we particularly offer:
- Flexible working: once the state of emergency has passed, we intend to develop a company culture which promotes ‘new ways of working’. In our Sustainability Plan, we have set an objective of configuring a structured flexible working model which involves at least 45% of our resources.
- Granting sabbaticals and part-time work.
- The protection of students’ right to study, in particular through hours of permission from work to carry out university exams.
- The implementation of extra hours off for special events or specific family needs.
- Family leave.
- Innovative tools such as the ‘Time Bonus’