Rai Way is a leading broadcasting infrastructure operator in Italy.
Estabilished as a separate entity on 27th July 1999 following the spin-off of RAI’s "Divisione Trasmissione e Diffusione" and operating since 1st of March 2000, Rai Way owns infrastructure and equipment to provide TV and radio broadcasting, transmission and other integtrated services.
Leveraging on ca. 2.300 sites in unique strategic locations and an extensive transmission and brodcasting network, Rai Way positions itself as an integrated infrastructure service provider for broadcasters, telecom operators, corporations and Public Administration with local, national and international requirements.
- Only terrestrial network covering over 99% of the population
- Ca. 2.300 sites accross the country
- Key and non-replicable large sites
- High capillarity in rural areas
- 639 employees as of end of 2015
- HQ in Roma, 23 local offices e 2 control centers
- Digital TV switch-off completed in 2012