Qualified people who have accumulated the vastest and most consolidated broadcasting experience in Italy and who every day meet the new challenges launched by the telecommunications market. Our professionals, taking stock of the Company's know-how, can outline optimized technological solutions for your needs by making available to you our stock of infrastructures.
Presence over the territory
Our 23 operating facilities give us the opportunity to always be at your side. Our organization chart comprises over 600 people with different professional backgrounds and skills, ready to intervene on your networks and needs in a targeted and timely fashion.
One of our greatest strengths is the spread of our network over the territory:
- over 2.300 sites dedicated to transmission and broadcasting, over 1.800 facilities spread in a capillary way, ready to host your equipment, as well as more than 150 towers over 50 metres tall
- Rai Way national transmission network is also spread throughout the national territory and integrates different technologies like radio, satellite and fibre optic links It was implemented with a view to better meet the needs associated with the development of radio and television services in the dynamic and unpredictable contexts typical of the world of News
- Fibre optic and satellite connections make the infrastructure network increasingly global and secure
Our priority values are soundly grounded on quality, effectiveness and respect for the environment; in this respect, in our provision of services, an important role is played by:
- The National Transmission Network Control Centre in Rome
- The National Broadcasting Network Control Center in Milan
- Departments in charge of Perceived Signal Quality Control